Muscle Stories and Fitness Interviews
Muscle stories and fitness interviews are mostly with people I know, or have known, either personally or as internet friends. Their training and exercise methods vary, sometimes greatly. But their common thread is a passion for and commitment to vibrant living and fitness as a lifestyle.
Discover in muscle stories interesting people with perspectives we can all appreciate and often learn from.
Please enjoy them . . .
Do you have a fitness story of your own?
- Boedecker Home Gym
Lifelong fitness advocate designed a home gym anyone will admire.
- Dave Draper Article
Former Mr. America, Mr. World, and Mr. Universe talks about training and growing older.
- Tim Dugas
Personal trainer Tim Dugas tells how after retirement he began a new career in fitness.
- Mrs. Gray Iron Fitness
Patty Reyes Franklin discovers weight training and a new way of life.
- David Gibb
An interview with Northern California personal trainer David Gibb.
- John Grimek: A weightlifting champion and bodybuilding icon was a key man at the York Barbell Company.
- Roy Hilligenn
One of the great strongmen and bodybuilders of the pre-steroid era of bodybuilding.
- Kicking Sand in One's Face . . .
A bully motivated this New York native to get strong.
- Rich Lalami
Rich loved weight training, football, and the Marines.
- Jack LaLanne
The fitness legend now in his 90s still works out daily.
- Jennifer (Franklin) Oberth
California girl builds muscle and burns fat near Arnold Schwarzenegger's hometown in Austria.
- Terry Overstreet
At 64 years old, he was out of shape and weighed 300 lbs. At 66, he's fit!
- Amelia Phillips
A gym owner in Australia and self-described "fitness nut." Amelia walks the talk.
- Peary Rader's Iron Man magazine. For 50 years, Peary & Mabel Rader published an admired bodybuilding and weightlifting magazine.
- Steve Reeves Championship Workout. Discover the exact workouts Reeves took preparing for the Mr. America and Mr. Universe competitions.
- Shirley Rupp. A weight trained grandmother of six fights off a mugger and being robbed.
Evolution of a lady fitness buff with lots of common sense.
- Walt's Gym
Walt's was definitely old-school when it came to pumping iron.
- Yarick's Gym
The famous West Coast gym was the gathering place of champions.
Other seniors following the fitness lifestyle would like to hear it. It's easy. Just click here.